At the Children’s House we are committed to providing high quality Montessori education at affordable rates to enable access for all. We do this in the following ways:
- We accept the ‘Early Years Education’ grant for 3 and 4 year olds.
- We accept the ‘Early Years Education’ grant for eligible 2 year olds
- We accept childcare vouchers of all types
- We offer flexible methods of payment. This can be monthly, termly or another agreed method
- Where necessary and following discussion with the owner, parents may be able to subsidise payments with non-monetary contributions to the nursery or business.
From April 2016 our rates will be as follows:
- All children aged 2: £7.00 an hour, £24.50 for a morning session.
- All children aged 3 to 6: £6.50 an hour, £22.75 for a morning session, £39 for a full day
There are no additional costs for My Montessori Child, sport sessions, French sessions, dance sessions, cooking sessions or organic fruit for snack.
Late collection fee: £10 will be charged for every 15 minutes after the due collection time.
A copy of the latest registration form and the latest terms and conditions can be found here:
We encourage parents to visit the setting to complete the registration process. All postal and contact information can be found on our contact page.